The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information you enter when you create a profile on our website, for example, your name, gender, date of birth, address, company details;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information you enter when you use the services on our website;
- information generated while using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to anything you buy, services you use, or transactions made through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- information contained in any communication you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
any other personal information you send to us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that information in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and our business;
- customize our site for you;
- allowing you to use the services available on our website;
- send you goods purchased through our website;
- provide services purchased on our website;
- send you statements, invoices and payment reminders and collect your payments;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our newsletter by e-mail, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, if you expressly consent, by email or similar technology (you can notify us at address at any time if you no longer need marketing communication);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but such third parties will not be able to identify an individual user from this information);
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent via our website's private messaging service);
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use it in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to any third party for their direct marketing or that of any other third party.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or contractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- as required by law;
- in connection with current or future legal proceedings;
in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset we are selling (or considering); and
- to anyone who, in our opinion, may reasonably apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information where, in our opinion, such court or authority would reasonably be likely to order disclosure of such information.
Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the Internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by third parties.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
- This section outlines our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to Article F-2, we will generally delete personal data falling under the categories listed as follows: for the Newsletter, your data will be kept for as long as your subscription is active (you can unsubscribe at any time by following the "Unsubscribe" link that will be indicated); for an order, the data will be kept for a maximum of three years from the last order or our last contact; for commercial offers (mailing) your data will be kept as long as you agree to receive our commercial offers (you can unsubscribe at any time by following the "Unsubscribe" link which will be indicated).
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: as required by law;
- if we believe the documents may be relevant to any pending or future legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (protected by a password and a firewall).
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential. we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website's private messaging system.
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; The communication of this information is subject to the provision of appropriate supporting documents attesting to your identity (for example, a photocopy of your passport certified as true by a notary as well as the original of the electricity bill indicating your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you generally expressly consent in advance to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes or give you the option not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
Our website may include hyperlinks and details of third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, track users as they navigate the website, enable the use of a shopping cart on the website, improve website usage, analyze website usage and prevent fraud and improve site security;
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” then “Advanced.”
- in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and deselecting "Accept cookies". site cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the "Customize and control" menu, clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", then selecting "Block sites "data" in the "Cookies" section.
Blocking all cookies will negatively impact the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files;
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show cookies", then clicking on “Delete all cookies”. ; and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, then selecting Delete cookies. cookies and other site and plug-in data before clicking Clear browsing data.
- Deleting cookies will negatively impact the usability of many websites.
51 RUE DE LA FONTAINE AU ROI 75011 PARIS
Mercredi - Dimanche 12:00-19:00
29 RUE TIQUETONNE 75002 PARIS
Mardi - Vendredi 11:00-15:00 - 16:00 - 19:00